You are the first point of contact – the face and voice of Rent4free.com.
You will welcome visitors and take calls in a warm and professional manner.
You will appreciate the importance of reception and the significance of being at the forefront of a successful business. You will also act as the Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the office and all ancillary operations.
Female Candidate only*
• Excellent communication and telephone skills
• Should be fluent, spoken in
ENGLISH, HINDI & KANNADA (Other language added value)
• Accommodate visitors, clients and job candidates
• Coordinating to bookings and appointments
• Record, file and track all outgoing and incoming courier and sort mail
• Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
• Procure office furniture and supplies
• Maintain inventory of office stationery
• Assist Office Manager with office fit out requirements
• Record all incoming and outgoing PDB register
• Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Administration skills
• Friendly personality – approachable, outgoing, assertive
• Good organisational skills: ability to prioritise, follow up and multi-task
• Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Salary is not constaint for right candidate*